She's gonna wait..

Monday, November 15, 2010

dear my beloved ones,

hell yes, i miss you so freaking bad.

just in case i may not be able to tell you this, you're the greatest love i ever have. you teach me how life is, how to cherish every moment we have together. whenever the day is gloomy for me, you always try to put smiles on my face. or at least cute grins. :P you show how much you care and give firm supports when i'm about giving up. you know where i stand, and you always stand by my side. :) one of good things that i like about you, you know my strengths and weaknesses. you always encourage me to do well in whatever i do, even you know i am not good at it. you know how to make my weaknesses as my strong point to improve myself. you are able to bear with me and show a great tolerance in handling a 'fragile' person like me. the most important thing, i know you love me, even sometimes you do not publicly exhibit it. how lucky i am to be loved by persons like you. :) a lot more to say about you, but words are not enough to describe everything you have done and how you have affected qistina's life. thanks to Allah, i'm blessed with precious loves in life! no matter what happen, i shall never find such loves, except you, LOVES. C:

2 comments:

shyshy said...

qiss
love you hyper!!!

qiStina said...

thanks! :) btw, ni sape eh? sori, seriusly still tak dapat cam...