She's gonna wait..

Friday, September 13, 2013

Can't wait.

Hard to believe i'm saying this, but.. yeah. I can't wait to reach the finishing line.

I don't want to say much about my life at the moment, well you can't really feel the exact thing I've gone through all this while.

Everything is so complicated that I myself don't really know what to think anymore, but to leave it to Allah.

Sometimes, rasa nak give up trying is just there.

But to think it in a way that yes, I can't really change the situations, the conditions or whatever problems I have, I realize that "Hey, the way you see it, that matters, you know."

Too much to complain, but have you ever thought about being thankful for all the things you have taken for granted? At least, you've got something to be thankful for.

Count your blessings, qistina, not your problems.

No comments: