She's gonna wait..

Monday, January 19, 2015

:(

To be honest, i am not feeling good about myself at the moment.

I have a lot to be done and yet the time is so little that i wanna kerai :'(

Kelas tak hias lagi, smm tak isi lagi, laporan tak siap lagi, sudut mbi tak update lagi dan banyak lagi yang mungkin ter-slip dari fikiran teacher :(

Weekdays are longer than usual, weekends are shorter and tak puas and i have this body ache, flu, headache, and everything else you just can't imagine.

Pimples are everywhere, i couldn't care less but try to work within the time frame, cuba nak siapkan everything on time but there's a voice inside me saying "No you cant do this, alone." :(

It's just the first week of schooling and i feel so teribble that i want to cry, just cry. :'(

I didnt expect things to be this way, i mean i'm okay with the responsibilities given but too many of it makes me freak out, like freak out takut tak dapat buat or tertinggal something along the way :(

It demands a lot from me, the time at home, even when i'm driving i always think and have a conversation inside the head and i think i'm just getting a bit too workaholic here.

I don't feel good abt myself, i know things may be even worse for others but i am at the lowest point of my life right now, trying to get up and move on :(

This post is so personal that i know nobody's going to read it anyway, but posting it here somehow help me to let the stress and problems go.

Hoping a better tomorrow, semangat sikit Qistina, taknak cengeng cengeng dah, you're a big girl now

No comments: